We have total of 36 Saturdays during School year 2016-2017
August 13 - First day at School 1 session (3 Saturdays): August 13, 20, 27 No school on September 3 2 session (3 Saturdays): September 10, 17, 24 3 session (5 Saturdays): October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 4 session (3 Saturdays): November 5, 12, 19 No school November 26 5 session (3 Saturdays) December 3, 10, 17 No School on December 24, 31 6 Session (4 Saturdays): January 7, 14, 21, 28 7 Session (4 Saturdays): February 4, 11, 18, 25 8 session (4 Saturdays): March 4, 11, 18, 25 No School April 1 9 session (4 Saturdays): April 8, 15, 22, 29 10 session (3 Saturdays): May 6, 13, 20 May 20 - Last day of school May 21 - Final Concert
Payment and Attendance Commitment:
- $30 Registration fee is due from the Family at the time of Registration.
- School year runs from August 13th-May 22th.
- The tuition rate is not based on the number of classes during a month, but on the entire duration of our season and is consistent during the year.
- Tuition is due at the first day of each session. Invoice with the amount due will be emailed in 1-3 days before the Session starts.
- Once a session has started your are responsible for the entire 4 week payment for all registered classes. You are responsible for all charges incurred.
- We require 1 week written notice before the session will start if you need to withdraw from Solo School or change classes.
- Tuition is not prorated because of a child’s absences.
- Some months may be prorated due to the School scheduling changes. If a class in which tuition would normally be due is cancelled because of snow days or other school cancellations, the tuition will be due at the following class date.
- If the Class is cancelled, price for the cancelled class will be deducted from the next session Invoice.
- Students will automatically be moved to the next session.
- Tuition does not include all materials used in the classes:
- We charge extra fee of $5 every session for the Art Class materials (Sofya Logvinova’s class)
- We charge extra fee of $5 every session for the Craft Class materials.
- You should buy books for the Russian Language Classes
- You should buy materials for the Art Class with Irina Akimova.
- Math class instructors can ask for one time extra fee for materials used in the class.
- Instructors can ask for small fees for class events.
- If tuition has not been received by the day of the second class of the Session, a $10 late fee will be added to your invoice.To avoid late fees, please make sure that you pay at the first day of each Session.
- If tuition has not been received at the first class of next Session a child will be removed from the program and his space can be occupied by the next student from the waiting list.
- There is a $36 administration charge on all NSF checks.
- You can make you payment online with credit / debit card or PayPal account or pay at the School with check or cash.
- School offers a special hourly discount system.
- Families who have more than one child can cumulative their hours and increase the discount.
Attendance and Participating in the Events
School Concerts and Performances:
- The student(s) may perform in concerts, performances if she/he is attending classes, paying for the classes and is considered by the instructor to be participating in his program (Depends on quantity of missed classes).
- A student may be removed from classes if his/her behavior disrupts the class. If your child cannot control their behavior, we will contact you and require you to pick up your child immediately.
- There is no refund or credit for a child removed from the program for behavioral reasons.
- Classes may have up to 12 students with 1 instructor.
- Classes which have 4 or fewer students may be closed or combined with other age group.
- Teacher can allow new student to have free trial class, just if there are available spots.
- If a class is full, you may choose to be placed on a waiting list.
Release of Liability and Emergency Contact Information:
- I understand that some fine arts activities can be strenuous and accept responsibility for any injuries my child may incur while participating in classes or any activity at Solo School.
- I understand that Solo School is an enrichment program where every child has different schedule and no one of school staff is responsible to take my child to the next classroom, take care of my child between classes, look for my child if she/he is not in the classroom and it’s only my responsibility.
- School staff can allow my child to leave the class after lesson even if I didn’t come as new lesson will start and it’s my responsibility to pick up the child after class if I want so.
- I understand Solo School of Fine Arts and its contractors, employees and volunteers are not liable for personal injury, or loss or damage to me, my child or personal property before, between and after classes inside or outside school building.
Agreement for Emergencies
- I give consent to have my child receive first aid by facility staff, and, if necessary, be transported to receive emergency care.
- I understand that I will be responsible for all charges not covered by insurance.
- I agree to review and update this information whenever a change occurs
- Emergency Contacts and phone numbers
Photo Release Waiver
Each year Solo School of Fine Arts, Inc uses pictures and videos of our own students in publications, productions, and on the web. We’d love to include all of our bright and shining stars as examples of the great things going on in our school.
Please note that no permission is required for large group photos in which the students are not individually identified
- I hereby grant Solo School of Fine Arts, Inc the right to use and reproduce any and all photographs, video clips, and/or audio clips taken of my child and child’s works in conjunction with their involvement at Solo School of Fine Arts, Inc. in any school newsletters, brochures, websites, flyers and publications, or any outside publications such as newspaper, magazines, web sites promoting the school or reporting on activities associated with the school.
- I hereby grant Solo School of Fine Arts, Inc the right to put other photographer’s names or their company names on the pictures which were taken for Solo School of Fine Arts, Inc use.
- I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished version(s) of such images including written copy that may be created in connection therewith.
- I understand that there is no monetary compensation for use of my child’s image and that this waiver/release is good anytime before and after that my child is enrolled at the school.
- I/We DO give permission for my child and me image/photo /video / interview or work to be used as described above.
- I/We DO NOT permission for my child and me image/photo /video / interview or work to be used as described above.