Price and Payment
- Tuition is due at the first day of each Session. Invoice with the amount due is emailed in 1-3 days before the Session starts.
- Tuition is not prorated because of a child’s absences.
- Some months may be prorated due to the School scheduling changes. If a class in which tuition would normally be due is cancelled because of snow days or other school cancellations, the tuition will be due at the following class date.
- Students will automatically be moved to the next session
- Once a session has started your are responsible for the entire 4 week payment for all registered classes. You are responsible for all charges incurred. No refunds will be given.
- To cancel your registration or change schedule you must call, email or write us a note.
- Tuition does not include all materials used in the classes: We charge extra fee for the Art Class Materials. You should buy books for the Russian Language Class.
- If tuition has not been received by the day of the second class each Session, a $10 late fee will be added to your invoice.To avoid late fees, please make sure that you pay at the first day of each Session.
- If tuition has not been received at the first class of next Session a child will be removed from the program and his space can be occupied by the next student on the waiting list.
- There is a $36 administration charge on all NSF checks.
You can make you payment at the School with check or cash
You can make your payment online with credit/ debit card or PayPal account
Your price will depend on how many hours your family takes for each Saturday.
The more you take, the less you pay per hour!
Please calculate the total number of hours for your children’s classes for each Saturday and find your corresponding Session Price.